About the Norwell Chamber of Commerce
The mission of the Norwell Chamber of Commerce (NCC) is to promote the civic, economic and social welfare of its members and the Town of Norwell.
The Chamber will plan and sponsor events and programs to assist the Chamber members with the challenges of business growth, management and entrepreneurship. The Chamber will facilitate networking opportunities for its members and promote strong ties within the business community. The Chamber strives to be active advocates for its members by fostering the general welfare of its members and the betterment of the Town of Norwell.
- Form business relationships with local business owners:
- Real Estate
- Business services
- Personal services
- Retail outlets
- Business after hours and social events
- Holiday gathering
- Do business with other members [see our directory of member business]
TOWN AND LEADERSHIP CONNECTION
- Candidates for office
- Annual State of Town Address
- Zoning, taxes, infrastructure
- Connect with town officials
- Business of the Year
- Citizen of the Year
- Donations to local organizations
Ask us about sponsorship opportunities
The Norwell Chamber is a 501(c)6 organization.