Nominations are now open for 2016 Business of the Year and Citizen of the year.
Business of the Year
The Norwell Chamber of Commerce has made nomination forms available for the Business of the Year award that it established as part of its mission to integrate its member businesses more fully into the community. . This award recognizes a business that contributes to the economic growth and quality of life in Norwell and whose practices and professional conduct contribute to a sense of cooperation within the entire business community. Some of the specific criteria that could be considered for this award include: a successful marketing or business strategy; growth; community involvement; exceptional customer service.
Citizen of the Year
Qualities looked for are as follows:
- A track record of volunteerism and public service to the town and citizens of the town
- A person who has made a positive difference to the lives of fellow citizens
- Someone who is dedicated to our town and concerned for others
- A person who over the years has shown a willingness to work with other town residents and who is enthusiastic about the town and its citizens.
- A person with the qualities of honesty and integrity
[button_link url=”http://norwellchamberofcommerce.com/citizen-of-the-year/” target=”” style=”” title=”” class=”” id=”” onclick=””]Nominate Now[/button_link]
If you would like to nominate a business or a person, please do so by filling out the form on the links proviced or sending your nomination to The Norwell Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 322 Norwell MA.
The deadline for submitting nominations is April 7, 2016, at which time the Chamber’s selection committee will review all applications and select the award recipient. The committee will announce the winner at the Award Night Ceremony scheduled for Thursday, May 19, 2016 at the Barker Tavern in Scituate.
Purchase your tickets: [here]