Norwell Chamber Announces Grant Program
- Town Dept: Norwell Police Dept
- Non-profit: Cancer Support Community MA South Shore
The Norwell Chamber of Commerce is proud to announce their new NCC Business and Community Grants Program. This program allows members of the Norwell community to apply for funds to be used toward business or community improvements.
For 2011, the Chamber will make available three grants with a total of up to $3000.00.
Grants are available in three categories:
- Norwell Chamber Member Businesses,
- Non-Profit Organizations located in or serving the Norwell community
- and Town of Norwell Municipal Departments.
Applications are available on the Norwell Chamber web site and will be reviewed and voted on by the Chamber’s Board of Directors.
Awards are based on merit. Businesses, organizations and town departments should show in their applications how the grant money will be applied to serve the members of the Norwell community, increase business or improve quality of service to the community.
Grants will be awarded to applicants in the fall of 2011 during the Chamber’s Annual Luncheon.
Application form…(Can either be filled out and emailed or sent in………….
- increase traffic
- customer service
- Special project
- Will be based on merit and voted on by the Norwell Chamber Board of Directors
- Norwell Chamber Board of Directors or their organizations are not eligible to receive grants in 2011
- Application form on website
- Awarded annually
- Grant recipients cannot apply the following year
- 2011 Grants total not to exceed $3000.00 reviewed annually
- Requests for each of the three Grants for 2011 be for a minimum of $500 and a maximum of $1500
- Awards will be distributed after appropriate documentation of project completion