Citizen of the Year
Each year the Norwell Chamber of Commerce honors a Norwell citizen of the Year. The Chamber accepts nominations from Jan 1 through the March 31 for the current year. Announcements of the chosen citizen is mid-April, with the Annual Dinner celebrating the Citizen of the Year in May.
Qualities looked for are as follows:
- A track record of volunteerism and public service to the town and citizens of the town
- A person who has made a positive difference to the lives of fellow citizens
- Someone who is dedicated to our town and concerned for others
- A person who over the years has shown a willingness to work with other town residents and who is enthusiastic about the town and its citizens.
- A person with the qualities of honesty and integrity
If you would like to nominate someone, please do so by sending your nomination to The Norwell Chamber of Commerce, PO Box 322 Norwell MA. or filling out the form below.
Please include with your nomination the reasons that you think this person should be The Citizen of the Year.
If you are having problems with this form please contact us.