About this Event
Join presenters Frank Levesque, CLA and David Robinson, Ruberto, Israel & Weiner for this free, informative webinar which will provide business owners, HR professionals and those charged with HR an update on the regulations and an overview of steps that need to be taken to be compliant for MA PFML.
Attendees can expect to learn:
• What is MA PFML? What is it for? How is it funded?
• Employer Responsibilities
• Private Plan Exemptions for Employers
• Application Process – for both employees and employers
• Interplay between Paid/Unpaid Leaves
• No Retaliation Provisions
Register at the link below:
At this event, community members are invited to listen to the Town Administrator’s update on the state of Norwell, highlights from various town departments, including the Board of Health, and how they impact the community, school system and financial health of Norwell.
There are several contested races and we look forward to hearing from each of the candidates. We hope you register to attend and ask questions during this informative session.
Access details for ZOOM will be provided via email after registration for this event.